Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alkalizing Food Will Bring Health To Your Life - 3 Simple Tips

I know that you want to be healthy. Alkalizing food can make you healthy. When you are 25 years old, you have to know that this is the age of decline. Some people still look good by age 50 plus, but some already look old by age 30. This is premature aging. Premature aging can be caused by acidity in the body. Acidity is caused by our food intake. If we watch our food intake, we can change our health for the better.

When I turned 33, I never thought that I will feel so old and weary. I felt aches and pains in my joints and muscles, I felt migraine headaches, I always felt sick and tired, and I was getting symptoms of some major illnesses that I never had before. Little did I know that I was already acidic. Because Western diet is already really acidic, I did not know that I was eating a lot of acidic foods. I only learned about acidity and alkalizing food, and it literally saved my life.
You too can turn your health around. Just follow the simple tips below.

1. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are great at getting natural vitamins and minerals. You will surely get energy and a stronger immune system if you regularly eat fruits and vegetables.

2. Exercise daily or at least regularly. If you have an exercise routine, you will make it into a habit that is not easy to break. Forming a habit takes weeks. So have a bit of discipline to exercise for 3 weeks straight.

3. Avoid drinking and smoking as much as you can. The benefit of getting rid of these unhealthy habits will be tremendous to your health. Remember that drinking is highly acidic and can cause liver cancer. Smoking can cause a lot of lung problems aside from lung cancer. So quit it if you can.

4. The biggest thing you can do to turn your health around is to eat alkalizing food. For example, you can put lemon or lime in your water to make it alkaline, This technique along can cure the feeling of sickness and fatigue in a few weeks. Imagine the things you can do if you have a strict alkaline diet going for you.

I tried all of these tips and I found myself healthy and energetic again. Alkalizing food is like a miracle cure to all my ailments. Today, I look great and I feel even better.

By: Ben A Dixon

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com


If you want to know more about alkalizing food, sign up for our free newsletter. You will also get a free alkaline diet chart if you sign up here www.acidalkalinediet.org

No comments: